Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

God's Long Distance Service Tuesday

Posted by: bigguyhereagain <bigguyhereagain@...>

We're asking for constant prayers for Niki.  Niki is in very serious condition and I know that the family appreciates all of your prayers.  The parents of Niki are wonderful people and very much need our support!!  We have a powerful God and we're calling on Him, now. 
I haven't gone in to details for a couple of reasons.  The family need some privacy.  Also, this has been a roller coaster ride for the family, with reports changing very often. I will update you when possible.

Dave and Barbara

<><  <><  <><  <><  <><  <><  <><

longds.gif

yvonl.gifyvonr.gif

FREE CALLS
$.00 Per
Minute
You qualify for long distance services with a 100% discount. Service is quick and access is easy. Jesus is standing by to take your calls. Lines are always open, you will never be put on hold. Calls can be made day or night, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There is no minimum and maximum amount of minutes. There are no monthly charges, hidden clauses, or separate billings. Call unto me and I will shew you great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. Jeremiah 33:3 (KJV) Just Dial 1-800-Heaven.

If you are not sure of the extension to call, I have included a directory listing in alphabetical order. The scriptures are linked to a directory page. Tables are setup to match the color of the table backgrounds on this page. and in exact same order. Click the individual verses on this page to access your scriptures. If you have visited before please click reload, Page updated 6/15/99.

There are many verses on each subject, I have not listed all of them. The pages are meant to be used as a quick reference. The material is not to be misleading, if a certain scripture is not listed. Please do not take the scriptures on this page as the only references. You will find many scriptures in the "Bible" on each subject from Genesis - Revelation.

Jesus is standing by!!

HEAVEN'S
PHONE DIRECTORY

Anger, Assurance, Burdens, Comfort

When you are Angry Eph. 4:26 If you need Assurance John 5:24 When you carry Burdens Isaiah 41:13 In need of Comfort Psalms 138:7

Confidence Courage, Depression, Discontent

When you need Confidence Deuter. 31:6 Where to find Courage Isaiah 41:13 What to do if Depressed II Corinth. 1:3-4 If you are Discontented Hebrew 13:5
Encouragement, Failure, Faith, Fear

Receive Encouragement Joshua 1:9 When you have Failed Proverbs 24:16 When you need Faith Exodus 33:14 Strength to replace Fear Psalm 27:1
Forgiveness, Guidance, Healing, Hope

If you need Forgiveness Matthew 6:14 When you need Guidance Psalm 37:23 Believers who need Healing James 5:14-15 Looking for Hope Psalm 31:24
Injustice, Justice, Jealousy, Joy

Facing Injustice Matthew 5:10-12 Bearing Justice Psalm 82:3-4 Facing Jealousy Psalm 37:7 Seeking Joy John 16:22

Kindness, Lonely, Loss, Love

If you need Kindness John 15:13 & 15 If you are Lonely Psalm 32:7 Strength for Loss Isaiah 61:3 When you need Love I John 4:7-8

Mercy, Going Out, Patience, Peace

In need of Mercy Isaiah 30:18 When leaving home,going Out Psalms 121 Need Godly Patience Ephesians 4:2 When you need Peace Psalm 29:11

Protection, Rejection, Strength, Stress

When you Need Protection Isaiah 43:2 Remove feeling of Rejection Proverbs 18:24 When you need Strength Ext: 2 Corinth. 12:9 Obtain relief from Stress Matthew 11:28

Thanks, Tragedy, Wronged, Worry

How to give Thanks I Corinth.15:57 Triumph over Tragedy John 14:1 When you have been Wronged Luke 17:3 When you are Worried I Peter 5:7

Marriage *** Divorce

Therefore shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall cleave unto his wife, and they shall be one flesh Genesis 2:24. Whosoever findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord Proverbs 18:22. Never the Less to avoid Fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband I Corinth. 7:2. Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge Hebrew 13:4. Wives submit yourselves unto your own husbands as unto the Lord. Husbands, love your wives even as Christ loved the church and gave himself for it. Other related scriptures Jeremiah 29:6, Hosea 2:19,20, Ephesians 5: 22,33. And I say unto you whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery; and whosoever married her which is put away doth commit adultery. Matthew 19:9. What therefore God hath joined together, Let not man put asunder. Mark 10:9. Other related scriptures Deut. 24:1-4, Deut. 22:13,19,28, 29, Malchai 2:14-16, Jeremiah 3:1, Mark 10:9. Luke 16:18, Matthew 3-9. 1 Corinth. 7:10-11. Jesus stated his maxim on divorce in Matt. 5:31,32

Have a Blessed Day Dave and Barbara      

Necessary Legal Information

I do not mail idea-central  unsolicited. If you are receiving this newsletter from me it's because you have subscribed to this mailing list. If you receive this newsletter and are not a subscriber then someone, other than me, has forwarded it to you.

--  To unsubscribe, send ANY message to: idea-central-unsubscribe@welovegod.org