Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

How do I Find You, God

Posted by: bigguyhereagain <bigguyhereagain@...>

How Do I Find You God  

God is Love.
If you have ever loved,
If you have ever been loved,
You have experienced God
from Within and Without
God is Truth.
If you have ever told the truth,
If you have ever discovered Truth,
You have experienced God
from Within and Without
God is Beauty.
If you have ever helped to create something beautiful,
If you have ever witnessed beauty in any of it's myriad forms,
You have experienced God
from Within and Without

God is Good.
If you have ever done or thought something good,
If you have ever recognized goodness in or through another,
You have experienced God
from Within and Without

All of those experiences, those gifts,
of Love, Truth, Beauty and Goodness
were directly from God through you.

Being Blessed  

When you've cried for so long and your heart is in such anguish....God has counted your tears.

If you feel that your life is on hold and time has just passed you by... God is waiting with you.

When you're lonely and your friends are too busy to call or can't understand... God is by your side.

When you think you've tried everything and don't know where else to turn... God has a solution.

When nothing makes sense and you are hurt, confused or frustrated...God has the answer.

If suddenly your outlook is brighter and you find traces of hope in life..... God has whispered to you.

When things are going well and you have much to be thankful for...God has blessed you.

When something amazing happens and you find that special someone...God has smiled upon you.

When you have a dream to follow and also a reality to live... God has opened your eyes and called your name.

Remember that wherever you are or whatever you are facing now... GOD KNOWS!!

Have a Blessed Day 
Dave and Barbara 

Necessary Legal Information

I do not mail idea-central  unsolicited. If you are receiving this newsletter from me it's because you have subscribed to this mailing list. If you receive this newsletter and are not a subscriber then someone, other than me, has forwarded it to you.

--  To unsubscribe, send ANY message to: idea-central-unsubscribe@welovegod.org