Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Let Go Of Anger

Posted by: bigguyhereagain <bigguyhereagain@...>

<>< Let Go Of Anger ><> 

Anger: It can be defined as the noise of the soul. Anger: It is the unseen irritant of the heart. Anger: The relentless invader of our peace.... The louder it gets the more desperate we become.....
     The normal response to a plea to calm down is; "You don't know how hard my life has been." And you are right. I don't. But I have a very clear idea how miserable your future will be unless you deal with your anger. For in the words of our day; "I've been there, done that." And I speak from experience, anger only breeds bitterness, depression and defeat.

If you could x-ray the soul of the vengeful and angry person you would behold the tumor of bitterness, black, menacing, malignant. Anger is carcinoma of the spirit. It's fatal fibers creep around the edge of the heart and ravage it, driving a wedge between us and happiness. Yesterday you can not alter, but your reaction to yesterday you can. The past you can not change, but your response to your past you can.

God will take your anger, you have only to ask, and then be willing to give it away. Don't fall for the world's trap, voiced in that old saying; "People can bury the hatchet; but they never forget where they buried it." God brings the peace that passes all understanding and can restore silence, tranquility and love in our lives.

<>< Enjoy Life ><>

We convince ourselves that life will be better after we get married, have a baby, then another. Then we are frustrated that the kids aren't old enough and we'll be more content when they are.
     After that, we're frustrated that we have teenagers to deal with. We will certainly be happy when they are out of that stage. We tell ourselves that our life will be complete when our spouse gets his or her act together, when we get a nicer car, are able to go on a nice vacation, or when we retire.

The truth is, there's no better time to be happy than right now. If not now, when??? Your life will always be filled with challenges. It's best to admit this to yourself and decide to be happy anyway.

Happiness is the way. So, treasure every moment that you have and treasure it more because you shared it with someone special, special enough to spend your time with... and remember that time waits for NO one.

<>< Mommy's Little Angel Girl ><>

There came a frantic knock At the doctor's office door, A knock,
more urgent than he had ever heard before.

"Come in, Come in," the impatient doctor said, "Come in, Come in,
before you wake the dead."

In walked a frightened little girl, a child no more than nine, It was
plain for all to see, she had troubles on her mind.

"Oh doctor, I beg you, please come with me, My mother is surely
dying, she's as sick as she can be."

"I don't make house calls, bring your mother here," "But she's too
sick, so you must come or she will die I fear.

" The doctor, touched by her devotion, decided he would go, She said
he would be blessed, more than he could know.

She led him to her house where her mother lay in bed, Her mother was
so very sick she couldn't raise her head.

But her eyes cried out for help and help her the doctor did, She
would have died that very night had it not been for her kid.

The doctor got her fever down and she lived through the night, And
morning brought the doctor signs, that she would be all right.

The doctor said he had to leave but would return again by two, And
later he came back to check, just like he said he'd do.

The mother praised the doctor for all the things he'd done, He told
her she would have died, were it not for her little one.

"How proud you must be of your wonderful little girl, It was her
pleading that made me come, she is really quite a pearl!

"But doctor, my daughter died over three years ago, Is the picture on
the wall of the little girl you know?"

The doctors legs went limp for the picture on the wall, Was the same
little girl for whom he'd made this call.

The doctor stood motionless, for quite a little while, And then his
solemn face, was broken by his smile.

He was thinking of that frantic knock heard at his office door, And
of the beautiful little angel that had walked across his floor.
Have a Blessed Day
Dave and Barbara

Necessary Legal Information

I do not mail idea-central  unsolicited. If you are receiving this newsletter from me it's because you have subscribed to this mailing list. If you receive this newsletter and are not a subscriber then someone, other than me, has forwarded it to you.