Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Why me, Lord?

Posted by: forthrightmag <forthrightmag@...>

Michael Brooks posted: ""And he said, 'Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked shall I return there. The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.' . . . But he said to her, 'You speak as one of the foolish women speaks. Shall we indeed accep"

New article on Forthright Magazine

Why me, Lord?

"And he said, 'Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked shall I return there. The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.' . . . But he said to her, 'You speak as one of the foolish women speaks. Shall we indeed accept good from God, and shall we not accept adversity?' In all this Job did not sin with his lips" (Job 1:21; 2:10 NKJV).

Some of the greatest questions faced by humans are those related to suffering. Why does suffering come? Why do innocent people suffer? Why do some seem to suffer disproportionately? These have no easy answers and contemplation of them causes great anguish to many. Read more of this post

Michael Brooks | December 13, 2014 at 3:00 am | Tags: bangladesh, job, missionary, missions, suffering | Categories: Articles, Field Notes | URL: http://wp.me/p1HIjv-5qI

--
To subscribe to Forthright Magazine, send ANY message to forthright-join@associate.com

To unsubscribe to Forthright, send ANY message to forthright-leave@associate.com

Please do not reply to this email. Replies will not be read. Use the links to the online articles for comments and questions. Subscriptions are the responsibility of the subscriber. Please use the easy instructions above. We do not ever manually subscribe or unsubscribe anyone, for your protection and ours.

Content copyright © 2014.