Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Diary of my Day

Posted by: stampinbookworm <stampinbookworm@...>

well....I'm usually up by 8 or 8 30 in the morning...depending on if we need to go anywhere. Right now we are currently in an apartment and packing up. We got our section 8 voucher today and have been praying for God to provide a 2 bedroom house with fenced yard, washing machine, clothes line, and a place that will allow pets. We are moving from our current location by the first of June. Also this week, we were given a car of our own, a 77 station wagon and I've provided $100 for the repairs that need to be made. I'm in the process of searching for a company here in montana that will give me a good deal on liability insurance. In the meantime, we've also been busy packing, watching a bit of tv, reading the Narnia Chronicles book set that I purchased last weekend and since we are unschooling...Naomi got a chance to go play tennis with her Big sister today and I got a chance to sit down for awhile and play some computer games which I usually don't do. I do need to get out in the kitchen a do a few dishes. Its a real nice day out today. Wouldn't surprise me if tomorrow is a nice day too. All these things that are happening now is the result of answered prayers and its coming lickety split as my youngest would say. After all of this...on June 5th, Naomi and I are heading to Roseburg, Or to spend a month with my folks and go to my oldest daughter, Rebekah's HS graduation which will occur on her 18th birthday...the 9th. We will be driving...we will have the car by then. I'm still praising the Lord for His answers to prayer and my faith in Him is stronger than what it was before. My container gardening that I want to do this year or even any kind of a garden might have to wait until July/august. At least there is the farmers market here and that will start up again in May...just before we leave for Oregon! LOL.

Vaughnde Lee
Missoula, Montana
http://www.stampinbookworm.eboard.com