Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

for Lisa

Posted by: cyberkat <cyberkat@...>

Lisa,

I'm glad that you could be by your Dad's side in his last hours.  I know how much this meant to him and to you because it hasn't been that long since my Dad and I went through this experience together.  I had to shed a little tear.  He is in a better place, but you will miss him.  Take care of yourself, Sweetie.  See if you can get a little rest.  Tell your Mom that your friends are out here sending love and prayers!  I'll be thinking of you on Saturday when you have the memorial.

Hugs,
Kathie

--Shortcuts:   WANNA READ THE ARCHIVES AND CATCH UP ON WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING??? GO TO:----> welovegod.org/mimerdesk/  Sign in or join up and then sign in..... Under my groups, click on HomesteadHeaven.  Then under latest email messages you can click on any message and read.  Once on any message there is a link at the top of the message to go to threads by date.  --  Associate.com - THE Place to Associate!                   welovegod.org Is Your E-mail Group Here? Visit welovegod.org/faq/your-list-here.shtml