Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Frozen Whole Wheat Pizza Crust?

Posted by: dhaley <dhaley@...>

Does anyone have a good recipe for making freezable whole wheat pizza crust? I'm looking for something that I can possibly roll out and partial bake. Then freeze between sheets of wax paper for instant lunches. If you have a recipe that works well for freezing the whole pizza, toppings and all that would be fine too...I just don't want it to be soggy when thawed out. My teenage son seems to be a bottomless pit. Right now I'm having to make two different breakfasts...an early one and another one around 10. Lunch around 1 or 2 and then dinner. He can become quite a grouch and lethargic if he doesn't eat when he gets hungry. I call it his grazing mode. He starts opening the refrigerator several times, hunts through the cupboards, goes back to the fridge, I guess he thinks maybe some edible will miraculously appear within the 10 minutes or so that has passed since he checked the last time! He is expending alot of energy working outside right now so I know he needs the extra food fuel but I need some help in coming up with some quick substantial food! I feel like I'm in the kitchen all day...Deanna