Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

gardens

Posted by: dgarnera <dgarnera@...>

Well, I have half of my seeds planted in peat pots. 144 to be exact. That is not including carrots will will go directly into the garden from seed and lettuce I ran out of garden soil to plant them. I will get to them later this week. I am a little overwhelmed. I don't have just one area to garden, I am taking over several flower beds and then making a small garden where I can get enough
sun. I have 36 tomato plants going. different varieties. I just keep praying that they will all make it. I don't know much of what I am doing! We are lasagna gardening which will make it easier. And a friend is bringing over her tiller so that we can till up some weeded flower beds. I still need to get some more basil, chive, cilantro seeds as well as rocket lettuce. Oh and sweet peas, I
need some of them too. Other than that I have a wide variety going. And my herbs that I planted in containers several weeks ago are finally starting to show their heads. I have cin basil, spicy globe basil, lemon mint, parsley, oregano, chives, garlic chives, sweet basil, thyme, a few more I am sure.
I do feel so overwhelmed to get this all in, but know that we need it to work, so I keep praying for my gardening efforts.
Hope all is well with your gardens, please share.
Blessings,debra
ps who is spinning on a drop spindle!!!! Wheel to be here in a couple of weeks.