Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

happy news!

Posted by: thelordismyshepherd <thelordismyshepherd@...>

I just found out yesterday that we are again expecting another blessing! due mid may to early june! I have been suspecting that I was pregnant for a couple of weeks now but a pg test came back negative a little over a week ago..that happened with matty. I had a regular cycle and then 2 weeks later a very light one. when my "regular"cycle was due I suspected I was pregnant and tested but was negative. A week or 2 later it was positive but I had indeed been pregnant when I tested the first time- just not enough hormones because I had him 3 weeks before my "due date" (using the light cycle as the last cycle) and he was a week and a half overdue.
Well, the same thing has happened this time. So I am not sure if I am due around May 21 or June 8. With a plan c-section it would be probably 2 weeks before due date.
Sam's bday is May 12 and Aaron's is June 5th.
We are all so excited to be starting our new life in CA with a new life! It is kind of neat because jeff's dad hasn't met the youngest 3 and jeff's mom did not meet Sam until he was 2 years, Aaron at 3 months and she hasn't met Matty yet. So she will be so excited to be at the hospital when I have this one.
Of course everyone is routing for a girl.. I have a hard time imagining another boy considering we have 4 already. And I think that Eimi would kick me.. 🙂
This has been quite a week!
Eimi had her first cycle this week, we went bra shopping for her and she graduated from little girl bras to woman bras! and now this!
hugs,debra

--Shortcuts:    WANNA READ THE ARCHIVES AND CATCH UP ON WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING??? GO TO:----> welovegod.org/mimerdesk/  Sign in or join up and then sign in.....  Under my groups, click on HomesteadHeaven.  Then under latest email messages you can click on any message and read.  Once on any message there is a link at the top of the message to go to threads by date.    --   Associate.com - THE Place to Associate!                   welovegod.org  Is Your E-mail Group Here? Visit welovegod.org/faq/your-list-here.shtml