Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Homeschooling

Posted by: empalo <empalo@...>

I don't know the story of this homeschooling family, but I do know that when we homeschooled in California, we just followed the guidelines and stayed UNDER the radar.    We worked very hard, even here in Texas, to stay in during school hours or at least until noon.  We didn't go off campaigning for our right to homeschool.  We stayed quiet about our choice.    Sometimes the squeeky wheel gets more greese than they want !     We made a point of dressing the children with matching polo shirts and dark skirts or pants when we went out on a feild trip and no one ever questioned us.  We looked like a school.   When we were dressing plain, no one ever questioned us about schooling. 

Just my two cents on the subject

Pat

--Shortcuts:   WANNA READ THE ARCHIVES AND CATCH UP ON WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING??? GO TO:----> welovegod.org/mimerdesk/  Sign in or join up and then sign in..... Under my groups, click on HomesteadHeaven.  Then under latest email messages you can click on any message and read.  Once on any message there is a link at the top of the message to go to threads by date.  --  Associate.com - THE Place to Associate!                   associate.com Is Your E-mail Group Here? Visit welovegod.org/faq/your-list-here.shtml