Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

How does your garden grow?

Posted by: dabanks <dabanks@...>

Hi all, I wasn't able to do a garden this year but was curious as to how all of your gardens are doing? I hope you are blessed with an abundance of good things from your gardens (and that you send some of that good stuff my way!!! 🙂
Also, do most of you other homeschool moms start school when the public schools do? We usually do, but being things are so busy around here this year, I think we are going to wait till October to begin. We decided not to build our house this year afterall. We bought a mobile home and will live in that for a year or so, and then we can just putz building the house. We just don't have the time like we thought we would. That is good in one way, meaning our business is doing well, but will have to put off on the home. We have never lived in a mobile home before, we are going to have to add on right away so we have a "bird room" for our parrots. Anyways, I can not wait till the house gets here so we can live somewhat normal again. It will be delivered on the 27th. Anyways, hope you are all having a good day! Love and blessings, Julie