Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

IN MEMORY OF THE COLUMBIA SPACE SHUTTLE

Posted by: bigguyhereagain <bigguyhereagain@...>

IN MEMORY OF THE COLUMBIA SPACE SHUTTLE

Let's all be in prayer for the families of the NASA Space Shuttle Columbia Astronauts.

May we never forget their bravery.

Commander Rick Husband, Pilot William McCool, Payload Commander Michael Anderson, Kalpana Chawla, David Brown, Laurel Clark, Ilan Ramon.

May God forever Bless them. Pray that they are all Home.

Mixed Up Words

Little Johnny's father was a pastor in a small church. One day, his father told Little Johnny that a very important bishop was coming and that he would be staying with them. Little Johnny became very excited and asked his father if he would get to meet him. His father thought about this and decided that he would let Little Johnny bring the bishop tea in the morning and wake him up. Little Johnny agreed to do this and was very excited. His father gave him instructions: first, knock on the door of the bishops room and then say to him "It's the boy, my Lord, it's time to get up." Little Johnny was very excited and rehearsed his lines repeating them over and over. Finally the day came and Little Johnny had learned all his lines. He went to the door and knocked. He was so excited and nervous though that his lines got mixed up and the boy said, "It's the Lord, my boy, and your time is up!"

<

Funeral Discussion

An Episcopal Priest, a Catholic Priest, and a Rabbi are discussing funerals and the question came up -- "When you are in your casket, and friends, family, and congregants are mourning over you, what would you like to hear them say?"
The Episcopal Priest says, "I would like to hear them say that I was a wonderful husband, a fine spiritual leader, and a great family man."

The Catholic Priest says, "I would like to hear that I was a wonderful teacher and a servant of God who made a huge difference in people's lives."

The Rabbi replies, "I would like to hear them say, 'Look, he's moving!

THINGS OVERHEARD ON NOAH'S ARK

11. Did anyone think about bringing a couple of umbrellas?

10. Hey, there are more that two flies in here!

9. I finally get a bass boat and now I have to take the whole family....

8. Wasn't someone supposed to put two shovels on board?

7. Help! I need some Pepto for the elephants, QUICK!

6. OK, who's the wise-guy who brought the mosquitoes on board?

5. "Don't Make Me Pull This Ark Over And Come Bach There!"

4. No Ham, you cannot eat the Pig!

3. "And whatever you do, DO NOT pull this plug out."

2. Nice Doggie!

AND THE NUMBER ONE THING OVERHEARD ON NOAH'S ARK.....

1. "Are We There Yet?"

Have a Blessed day
Dave and Barbara

Necessary Legal Information

I do not mail clean-hewmor unsolicited. If you are receiving this newsletter from me it's because you have subscribed to this mailing list. If you receive this newsletter and are not a subscriber then someone, other than me, has forwarded it to you.

Normal Subscribe: clean-hewmor-subscribe@welovegod.org
Normal Unsubscribe: clean-hewmor-unsubscribe@welovegod.org

Web Subscribe: clean-hewmor-allow-subscribe@welovegod.org
Web Unsubscribe: clean-hewmor-allow-unsubscribe@welovegod.org

Email Group Owner: clean-hewmor-owner@welovegod.org