Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Life's pages

Posted by: bigguyhereagain <bigguyhereagain@...>

<>< Life's Pages ><>

Life's pages are filling with my years
They hold my laughter and all of my tears
Some are crisp white, others dingy and gray
But look at them close and you'll see my way

My way of smiling so innocent and sweet
My way of laughing is much like a treat
My way of crying with heartfelt sobs
My way of hurting when my heart has been robbed

This page here is a favorite of mine
It shows one of my happiest times
Of a day when everyone was laughter and jokes
One of the few when nothing was broke

A few chapters down you'll see a different side
One when life was filled with high tides
Death of friends and loved ones I never did see
See that page, it shows the real me

But my book is not finished, it has only begun
And the last chapter will be of a victory won
And at the end you'll see my way is best
Yet only for me for it is my test

So hold my book gentle-I don't want it to break
Those pages are my life for Heaven's sake
The words written here show what's in my heart
 And if you appreciate them, in my life, you'll become a part.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

<>< Memo From God ><>

TO: YOU
DATE: TODAY
SUBJECT: YOURSELF
REFERENCE: LIFE

I am God.
Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

If life happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, do not attempt to resolve it. Kindly put it in the SFGTD (something for God to do) box. It will be addressed in My time, not yours. Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold on to it.

If you find yourself stuck in traffic; don’t despair. There are people in this world for whom driving is an unheard of privilege.

Should you have a bad day at work: think of the man who has been out of work for years.

Should you despair over a relationship gone bad; think of the person who has never known what its like to love and be loved in return.

Should you grieve the passing of another weekend; think of the woman in dire straits, working twelve hours a day, seven days a week to feed her children.

Should your car break down, leaving you miles away from assistance: think of the paraplegic who would love the opportunity to take that walk.

Should you notice a new gray hair in the mirror; think of the cancer patient in chemo who wishes she had hair to examine.

Should you find yourself at a loss and pondering what is life all about, asking what is my purpose? Be thankful. There are those who didn’t live long enough to get the opportunity.

Should you find yourself the victim of other people’s bitterness, ignorance, smallness or insecurities; Remember, things could be worse. You could be them!

Should you decide to send this to a friend; you might brighten someone’s day!

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Have a Blessed Day
Dave and Barbara

Necessary Legal Information

I do not mail idea-central  unsolicited. If you are receiving this newsletter from me it's because you have subscribed to this mailing list. If you receive this newsletter and are not a subscriber then someone, other than me, has forwarded it to you.