Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Michelle

Posted by: jessiew <jessiew@...>

Praying Michelle, and I hope you are feeling much better very soon. 

By His Grace,
Mary in AL

-------Original Message-------

Date: 02/08/05 12:01:28
Subject: [HomeSteadHeaven] Prayer request

My dear cyber friends, can I ask you to pray for me? Our family was hit with colds and the flu earlier in the month, I finally thought we were past it and then this past weekend, I began having terrible back/side pain on my right side. I am having difficulty breathing and finally ended up in the ER all day yesterday. Unfortunately, they did not determine anything conclusive and have given me a script for a HIDA scan (something where they inject a dye to see the gall bladder)I will have that done tomorrow morning. In the meantime, I am in horrible pain and although they gave me a prescription for Vicodin, it only takes the edge off the pain for a few hours. I cannot care for my 1 and 2 year olds and so must rely on our teens to do everything here at home. This has been difficult on them as well and they are getting a new appreciation for what I do all day.
If you think of it, will you say a prayer for me - I need for them to figure out what's wrong so I can get better. Thank you so much,
Michelle W.
In sunny Florida

Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

--Shortcuts:    WANNA READ THE ARCHIVES AND CATCH UP ON WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING??? GO TO:----> welovegod.org/mimerdesk/  Sign in or join up and then sign in.....  Under my groups, click on HomesteadHeaven.  Then under latest email messages you can click on any message and read.  Once on any message there is a link at the top of the message to go to threads by date.    --   Associate.com - THE Place to Associate!                   welovegod.org  Is Your E-mail Group Here? Visit welovegod.org/faq/your-list-here.shtml