Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

My introduction (book) =-)

Posted by: talynnc <talynnc@...>

Hello everyone!

I'm so pleased to find such a group of ladies!!!! How exciting.

My name is Tammy Lynn. I live in Bellingham, Washington with my husband, Gary and three sons. Stuart Michael (9), Philip Alexander (7), and Zachary Taylor (5) Oh yeah...forgot to mention our dog (golden retriever) named Cappy (short for captain).

I don't live on a homestead but let me tell you it certainly is in my heart. In fact, I just told my husband a couple of weeks ago that my soul is calling me to the country. We are still renting and waiting to buy the perfect place for us. We believe that God is getting it ready for us!

My grandparents from both sides of my family raised their families on homesteads. I have it in my blood. I really feel that sometimes I have been born in the wrong time period!! LOL

Any way.......

My boys go to a public school. My husband is an engineer. When I'm not busy with cub scouts, soccer, t-ball, baseball, church, school, PTA, or whatever else you can imagine......you can find me gardening, cooking, sewing, or on my computer.

In my garden I have corn, tomatoes, cucumbers, watermelon, carrots, zucchini, all kinds of herbs, strawberries, and sunflowers. I wish that I could have enough land to have a HUGE garden. (maybe the Lord is testing me to see if I can handle a small garden first!!)

I love to cook. I have recently started to "freezer cook" or "OAMC". I love to make jams and my specialty is baking.

I think I have wrote quite enough for one day...... LOL

Thanks for making a group like this....and I look forward to meeting lots of new friends here.

Have a blessed day,
Tammy Lynn