Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Obituary

Posted by: kristenmomof3 <kristenmomof3@...>

My great Uncle's obituary. I don't know how much I will be on the next few days.

Ivan G. Martin, 64, of 285 Black Horse Road, Reinholds, formerly of Hinkletown, died Saturday, Oct. 14, 2006 at Ephrata Community Hospital after a brief illness.

Born in Earl Twp. He was the son of the late Samuel and Daisy (Getz) Martin. He had worked on the family farm in Hinkletown before residing with his nephews, the Gerhart Boys, for the past 20 years. He has been attending the Bible Wesleyan Holiness Church in Ephrata.

Surviving are two brothers, Paul Martin of Lititz, and Wayne, married to Hannah (Wise) Martin of Hinkletown; four sisters, Edna, married to Melvin Hoover of East Earl, Emma, married to Elvin High of Ephrata, Ella, married to Adam Oberholtzer of East Earl, and Elizabeth, married to Luke Snader of Reinholds; and several nieces and nephews.

Preceding him in death are two sisters, Mary Gerhart and Annie Martin; and a brother, Eli Martin.

Funeral services will be held on Thursday, Oct. 19 at 10 am at Pleasant Valley Mennonite Church, 140 Pleasant Valley Road, Ephrata, with the Reverend Daniel P. Keller officiating. Interment in Martindale Mennonite Cemetery. Viewing will be held at the Groff-High Funeral Home, 145 W. Main St., New Holland, on Wednesday from 6-8 p.m. And on Thursday at the Church from 9-10 a.m.

Kristen
Mom to Summer, Wayne and Christian

Rom 12:1-2  I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.  (2)  And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

My page

--Shortcuts:   WANNA READ THE ARCHIVES AND CATCH UP ON WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING??? GO TO:----> welovegod.org/mimerdesk/  Sign in or join up and then sign in..... Under my groups, click on HomesteadHeaven.  Then under latest email messages you can click on any message and read.  Once on any message there is a link at the top of the message to go to threads by date.  --  Associate.com - THE Place to Associate!                   associate.com Is Your E-mail Group Here? Visit welovegod.org/faq/your-list-here.shtml