Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Ok, wake up everyone...we need to hear from you!! 🙂

Posted by: amazinggraze <amazinggraze@...>

Okay ladies,

I know that this is a busy time of year for all of us. Yet, we still need to share with one another. One thing I truly long for is for a group of families that are truly iron sharpening iron. I like what accountability does, even though it is not fun at times. So since I do not have this group, I thought I would ask you ladies (and please more than just 4 of you) to share a scripture verse that God has shown you that helps you keep your first ministry (your husband, your children and your home) at the top of your list? I will start to help us get going. I am counting on all y'all!! 🙂

1 Cor. 14:40 But everything should be done in a fitting and orderly way. - This verse tells me that God is a God of order. So, I need to do things with order. My home needs to be in order. My husband should be given first priority even over my son. I need to honor and respect him. I need to flesh this out for my son to see. I need to watch how I talk to my son. If I am ugly or scream, I need to think would I say that or say it that way to a friend's child or to a friend? If the answer is no, then chances are I am out of order there as well.

Proverbs 7:11 She is loud and defiant, her feet never stay at home. - These are used to describe negative aspects of a wayward woman. I am to have a gentle and quiet spirit. I should spend my time in my home and not out running about. I have actually been doing worse at this than I have in several years. Ouch.....

I have more, but I want to hear from you dear ladies. Please????????!!!!!!!! 🙂

Only by His merciful grace,
Marci
Amazing Graze Farms
http://www.amazinggrazefarms.faithweb.com/

He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose.