Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Patricia

Posted by: martinfamily <martinfamily@...>

Patricia,
I loved the post about where you lived, especially the mild summers. Ours are like that too, though they have been hotter the last few years. Summer nights can be very cool. Do you have high humidity in the summer? What about racial diversity and acceptance in your area? I have often been drawn to North Carolina (is that where you are?) My long-ago ancestor grandma was full Cherokee, born and buried in Asheville. Can you grow alot in your area? Are real estate prices reasonable or high, any chunks of land left to buy? What about homeschooling requirements and laws? See, I'm REALLY interested in other places 🙂 Thanks for sharing, Lisa in NM

--Shortcuts:    WANNA READ THE ARCHIVES AND CATCH UP ON WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING??? GO TO:----> welovegod.org/mimerdesk/  Sign in or join up and then sign in.....  Under my groups, click on HomesteadHeaven.  Then under latest email messages you can click on any message and read.  Once on any message there is a link at the top of the message to go to threads by date.    --   Associate.com - THE Place to Associate!                   welovegod.org  Is Your E-mail Group Here? Visit welovegod.org/faq/your-list-here.shtml