Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

PRAYER CALENDAR Monday

Posted by: bigguyhereagain <bigguyhereagain@...>

"Prayer Calendar "
SALVATION
Lord, I pray that I/ my children would obtain the salvation that is in Christ Jesus, with eternal glory.
2 Timothy 2:10

GOD'S GRACE
I pray that I/my children may grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
2 Peter 3:18

LOVE
Father, grant that I/ my children would learn to live a life of love, through the Spirit who lives in me/them.
Ephesians 5:2

INTEGRITY
Lord, may integrity and uprightness protectme/ my children because my/their hope is in you.
Psalm 25:21

SELF-CONTROL
Father, help my children not be like many others, but to be alert and self-controlled in all they do.
1 Thessalonians 5:6

LOVE FOR GOD'S WORD
Lord, may my children regard your Word as more precious than gold and sweeter than honey.
Psalm 19:10

JUSTICE
God, help my children to love justice as You do and act justly in all they do.
Psalm 11:7 & Micah 6:8

MERCY
Oh Father, grant that my children would be full of mercy and compassion as you are Lord.
James 5:11

RESPECT
Lord, help my children to show proper respect to everyone, as your Word commands.
1 Peter 2:17

SELF-ESTEEM
God, help my children develop a strong self-esteem rooted in the realization that they are Your workmanship.
Ephesians 2:10

FAITHFULNESS
Let faithfulness never leave my children, but bind this virtue around their necks.
Proverbs 3:3

COURAGE
Lord, may my children always be strong and courageous in their character and their actions.
Deuteronomy 31:6

PURITY
Create in my children pure hearts, O God, and let that purity of heart be shown in their lives.
Psalm 51:10

KINDNESS
Father, I pray that my children would be kind to each other and to everyone else.
1 Thessalonians 5:15

GENEROSITY
Lord, I pray my children would be rich in good deeds, generous and willing to share.
1 Timothy 6:18

PEACE LOVING
Father God, help my children make every effort to do what leads to peace.
Romans 14:19

JOY
Heavenly Father, grant that my children would be filled with the joy given by the Holy Spirit.
1 Thessalonians 1:6

PERSEVERANCE
Lord, teach my children to persevere in all they do, and help them run with perseverance the race set before them.
Hebrews 12:1

HUMILITY
God, please cultivate in my children the ability to show true humility toward all.
Titus 3:2

COMPASSION
Holy Father, I pray that You would clothe my children with the virtue of compassion.
Colossians 3:12

RESPONSIBILITY
Lord grant that my children would learn to be responsible, for each one should carry his own load.
Galatians 6:5

CONTENTMENT
Father, teach my children the secret of being content in every situation, through Him who gives them strength.
Philippians 4:12-13

FAITH
Lord, help my children to fight the good fight of faith, taking hold of the eternal life to which they were called.
1 Timothy 6:12

A SERVANT'S HEART
God, help my children develop servants' hearts, that they may serve wholeheartedly.
Ephesians 6:7

HOPE
God of hope, grant that my children may overflow with hope and hopefulness by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13

PATIENCE
God, strengthen my children with all power, so that they may have great endurance and patience.
Galatians 5:22

PASSION FOR THE LORD
Lord, I pray my children's souls would pant for you as the deer pants for streams of water.
Psalm 42:1

WISDOM
Father, I pray my children would ask and that you would generously give wisdom to them as you promise.
James 1:5

PRAYERFULNESS
I ask that my children would be committed to prayer, and not faint, lose heart or give up.
Luke 18:1

GRATITUDE
Lord, help my children to live lives that over-flow with thankfulness, always giving thanks to You.
Ephesians 5:20

BOLDNESS
I pray that my children would fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel of Christ Jesus.
Ephesians 6:19

Prayer Changes Things!

Use  this calendar as a guide each month.

"Beatitudes for a Housewife"

Blessed is she whose daily tasks are a labor of love; for her willing hand and happy heart translate duty into privilege, and her labor becomes a service to God and all mankind.

Blessed is she who opens the door to welcome both stranger and well-loved friend; for gracious hospitality is a test of brotherly love.

Blesses is she who mends stockings and toys and broken hearts, for her understanding is a balm to humanity.

Blessed is she who children love, for the love of a child is more to be valued that a fortune or fame.

Blessed is she who sings at her work; for music lightens the heaviest load and brightens the dullest chore.

Blessed is she who dusts away doubt and fear and sweeps out the cobwebs of confusion; for her faith will triumph over all adversity.

Blessed is she who serves laughter and smiles with every meal; for her buoyancy of spirit is an aid to mental and physical digestion.

Blessed is she who preserves the sanctity of the  Christian home; for hers is a sacred trust that crowns her with dignity.

Have a Blessed Day
Dave and Barbara

Necessary Legal Information

We do not mail idea-central  unsolicited. If you are receiving this newsletter from us it's because you have subscribed to this mailing list. If you receive this newsletter and are not a subscriber then someone, other than us, has forwarded it to you.

-- To unsubscribe, send ANY message to: idea-central-unsubscribe@associate.com