Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Prayers needed

Posted by: MCTBearDorton <MCTBearDorton@...>

Thanks Clara for bringing the Gaither videos by . I put one in and  I actually got the supper dishes washed without running in the living room 3 or 4 times.  For all of you that don't know it . My Mom fell in January and broke her hip . She came to live with me when she got out of the hospital in Feb, and then she had conjestive heart failure and went back in the hospital  in March and now is back home with me .  She doesn't know  she needs to use a walker and someone helping her when she gets up to walk so I have to watch her very close. I sleep with her so if she has to get up for the bathroom , I know it . I put her in a nursing home for about 45 minutes and couldn't stand it so I checked her out and brought her home. She has "dementia"  bad. Most of the time she thinks I am her sister.  She seems more satisfied if she is listening to gospel music videos. I have some by the Gaithers, Inspirations, and she likes The McKameys. My cousin brought me a video catalog today so I have 4 picked out to order her. Keep us in your prayers. Carolyn in TN.   Thanks again Clara  for the loan of your tapes and for being my friend

--Shortcuts:
WANNA READ THE ARCHIVES AND CATCH UP ON WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING??? GO TO:----> welovegod.org/mimerdesk/ Sign in or join up and then sign in.....
Under my groups, click on HomesteadHeaven. Then under latest email messages you can click on any message and read. Once on any message there is a link at the top of the message to go to threads by date.

--
Associate.com - THE Place to Associate! welovegod.org
Is Your E-mail Group Here? Visit welovegod.org/faq/your-list-here.shtml