Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Re: a quick update

Posted by: jessiew <jessiew@...>

prayers for your sick babies and for mommy too. Hope everyone will be well soon! 

By His Grace,
Mary E. Woodis

-------Original Message-------

Date: 02/11/05 19:09:11
Subject: [HomeSteadHeaven] a quick update

Dear friends ~

Just wanted to say hello!  Things have been rough here.  Just got back from the doctor's office with the news that Cody and Juliet have pneumonia.  I knew Cody did because he went to the doc two weeks ago, diagnosed with pneumonia, but didn't get better after taking his meds.  Poor Juliet is rather miserable.  Both are snoring right now...  Of course I'd appreciate prayers.  It has been since mid August when all have been well in our family.  Sometimes I feel just defeated with it all. 

Pat and Clara:  Thank you for the crocheting tips and sites.  I have just bookmarked them because I haven't had enough time or energy to really study them with Jaclyn.  When things settle down, we'll try to figure it all out.  We really want to.  🙂

I have been reading all of your news, praying for you and rejoicing with you.  Pat, I _really, really _ wish that I could come to your house for tea.  <smile>  Your table looks absolutely delightful.  But I am drinking a cup of green tea while typing this, and since all three kids are sleeping, I feel at peace.

blessings ~
Robin

--Shortcuts:    WANNA READ THE ARCHIVES AND CATCH UP ON WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING??? GO TO:----> welovegod.org/mimerdesk/  Sign in or join up and then sign in.....  Under my groups, click on HomesteadHeaven.  Then under latest email messages you can click on any message and read.  Once on any message there is a link at the top of the message to go to threads by date.    --  Associate.com - THE Place to Associate!                   associate.com  Is Your E-mail Group Here? Visit welovegod.org/faq/your-list-here.shtml  

Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

--Shortcuts:    WANNA READ THE ARCHIVES AND CATCH UP ON WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING??? GO TO:----> welovegod.org/mimerdesk/  Sign in or join up and then sign in.....  Under my groups, click on HomesteadHeaven.  Then under latest email messages you can click on any message and read.  Once on any message there is a link at the top of the message to go to threads by date.    --   Associate.com - THE Place to Associate!                   welovegod.org  Is Your E-mail Group Here? Visit welovegod.org/faq/your-list-here.shtml