Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Re: Carolyn

Posted by: MCTBearDorton <MCTBearDorton@...>

Marci,  I could hold my head up and back to put the drops in and then put my head back down or got back   "Trigger". My vision is coming back but I thought it would be blurred and would gradually get clearer. To start with , I couldn't see a thing . My vision is coming back " from top down " . That sounds funny but I can cover up my left eye and and from about half way down to bottom, I can't see anything .but from middle up , I can see .I keep reaching up to push my glasses up because I feel like I am looking at the frames  even when I don't have my glasses on .i guess the gas bubble is decreasing and I can see  at top where bubble has already left.  It has taken it 2  1/2  weeks to get "half" of my vision back . I go back to dr the 31 st so that will be about 2 1/2 weeks more so I guess it will take that long for the rest to go. Take care. Carolyn in TN.

--Shortcuts:
WANNA READ THE ARCHIVES AND CATCH UP ON WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING??? GO TO:----> welovegod.org/mimerdesk/ Sign in or join up and then sign in.....
Under my groups, click on HomesteadHeaven. Then under latest email messages you can click on any message and read. Once on any message there is a link at the top of the message to go to threads by date.

--
Associate.com - THE Place to Associate! associate.com
Is Your E-mail Group Here? Visit welovegod.org/faq/your-list-here.shtml