Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Re: Ezekiel and Essene Bread

Posted by: dgarnera <dgarnera@...>

Deanna, I am just guessing, but the reason your naturapath wants you on these types of breads may be that they are normally made with sprouted grains and legumes. They are easier to digest when sprouted and are also much healthier for you. Essence bread can be found on the Ann Wigmore site. Just do a search for her name.
Let me know what you find. I would also like to make ezekial bread. I have been looking for a meat grinder for this purpose. I am told it helps to make a better loaf.
Blessings,debra

David Haley wrote:

> Good morning,
>
> I'm hoping some of the gals here can help me with a couple of recipes. This diet the Naturopath has me on says that the only kind of bread I should be eating is Essene bread or Ezekiel Bread.
>
> Here's my dilemma:
>
> I have two different Ezekiel Bread recipes. One from Sue Gregg...which uses sprouted grains. The other from Sue Becker which doesn't use sprouted grains. Does anyone know if I must sprout it or not? Secondly, I would appreciate any other recipes. Especially if they seem a bit simpler...mine seem pretty labor intensive.
>
> I can't find a recipe for Essene bread, does it have another name? Does anyone have the recipe?....thanks...Deanna