Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Re: girls

Posted by: thelordismyshepherd <thelordismyshepherd@...>

yes... we have been there too.. 🙂
Hugs, Debra
http://woolieacres.blog-city.com
I realize that much will be asked of me, yet I am resolved
to accept it as a great and splendid task.
                                  ~Beatrix, Queen of the Netherlands
----- Original Message -----
From: <a title=elkcove@HOMEWITHGOD.NET href="mailto:elkcove@HOMEWITHGOD.NET">Patricia
To: <a title=homesteadheaven@welovegod.org href="mailto:homesteadheaven@welovegod.org">homesteadheaven@welovegod.org
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2006 3:06 PM
Subject: [HomeSteadHeaven] girls
Magic Markers.  PTL they were washable!
Patricia

"Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves" Proverbs 31:8

--- thelordismyshepherd@woolieacres.com wrote:

so what did they get in to?? Aaron has covered himself in bag balm- like vaseline 🙂

Hugs, Debra
http://woolieacres.blog-city.com
I realize that much will be asked of me, yet I am resolved
to accept it as a great and splendid task.
                                  ~Beatrix, Queen of the Netherlands

100 MB Christian Hosted Website only $3.95 a month!
- No Hassle 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- FREE Domain Name of your choice included.
- 21 Free Installed Programs includes Invision Forum, Auction
  Image Gallery, Shopping Cart, Web Portal, Chat and more!
  No Banner Ads, No Pop-Ups, CGI-Bin, MySQL, PHP & JSP Pages
CornerstoneHosting.com/plans.php
SUMMER BLOWOUT - 1 Gigabyte(1024 MB) Website only $9.95/month!

--Shortcuts: WANNA READ THE ARCHIVES AND CATCH UP ON WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING??? GO TO:----> welovegod.org/mimerdesk/ Sign in or join up and then sign in..... Under my groups, click on HomesteadHeaven. Then under latest email messages you can click on any message and read. Once on any message there is a link at the top of the message to go to threads by date. -- Associate.com - THE Place to Associate! welovegod.org Is Your E-mail Group Here? Visit welovegod.org/faq/your-list-here.shtml

--Shortcuts:    WANNA READ THE ARCHIVES AND CATCH UP ON WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING??? GO TO:----> welovegod.org/mimerdesk/  Sign in or join up and then sign in.....  Under my groups, click on HomesteadHeaven.  Then under latest email messages you can click on any message and read.  Once on any message there is a link at the top of the message to go to threads by date.    --   Associate.com - THE Place to Associate!                   welovegod.org  Is Your E-mail Group Here? Visit welovegod.org/faq/your-list-here.shtml