Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Re: Happy Birthday Marci

Posted by: amazinggrazefarm <amazinggrazefarm@...>

Thank you all for your birthday greetings and ecard.  I had a great birthday.  It ended up being a snowman birthday.  =)  The neighbor children built snowmen in my yard for me on Friday.  On Saturday, the neighbors came over and brought a cake they made for me.  It was a snowman cake.  =)  There is a picture of it on my blog.  Joshua got me darling sterling silver snowman earrings.  Then another friend came over.  They brought me a cute snowman that holds a glass dish (I will be posting pictures on my blog sometime today), a snowman shaped box with peppermints inside and also a little snowman on a stick (I put him in my plant in the living room).  Michael ordered me a cedar chest.  I can't wait to see it.  Joshua also got me a candle that smells SO good.  Another friend sent me 2 darling dish towels.  I got lots of ecards and spent most of yesterday evening on the phone as people called to wish me a happy birthday.  I feel like a regular spoiled queen!!!  The guys even did all my chores and we went to Cracker Barrel for lunch!!!  =)  Thanks again for making me feel special on my day.

Only by His merciful grace,
Marci

--Shortcuts:   WANNA READ THE ARCHIVES AND CATCH UP ON WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING??? GO TO:----> welovegod.org/mimerdesk/  Sign in or join up and then sign in..... Under my groups, click on HomesteadHeaven.  Then under latest email messages you can click on any message and read.  Once on any message there is a link at the top of the message to go to threads by date.  --  Associate.com - THE Place to Associate!                   associate.com Is Your E-mail Group Here? Visit welovegod.org/faq/your-list-here.shtml