Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Re: internal cleansing thank you and advice on house

Posted by: cyberkat <cyberkat@...>

A double wide will be harder to heat and cool than a conventional house. So figure the cost of that in the climate where you live. Find the cost of a house by the square foot and compare that with the double wide. Some contractors are very competitive for a simple no frills house. I would prefer a house because they are usually built better. You might also want to check what happens with property taxes and appreciation or depreciation in your area.
-----Original Message-----
To: homesteadheaven@weloveGod.org <homesteadheaven@weloveGod.org>
Date: Friday, May 18, 2001 9:46 AM
Subject: [HomeSteadHeaven] internal cleansing thank you and advice on house

Hi, thank you to everyone who had advice on internal cleansing. I appreciate your knowledge. I have an important dinner date tonight with my hubby and my parents so will start on something tomorrow. I just dont' feel like I have been eating well since we moved here a year ago. I moved 2 miles away from my mother after being gone for almost 20 years. And oh boy, can she cook well, but lots of junk food besides! We either forget about eating all day or munch here and there or totally "pig out" at the end of the day. So I am going to have to get my system cleaned out and start over.
I have another question...we are living in our camper and had planned on starting to build our house this spring, but we are way too busy with our business here (we own a plumbing company) and my father who is a carpenter is 70 years old with really bad knees and he won't be able to do the building like he originally thought. So..my parents are moving out here on our property (they just sold their house to do this) and they are putting up a really nice trailer house here. We started looking at the double wides and they look reallly nice and we are starting to lean toward that option. Does anyone live in a double wide and do you like it? What are the pro's and cons of it. We found a 4 bedroom one with a living room and a family room and 2 bathrooms that we thought was just perfect for what we need. Any advice?? We were just going to buy a trailer to put on the property till we got our house built, but our banker suggested a double wide as a permanent solution. Thanks again everyone...God bless you and have a wonderful weekend!!! Love, Julie