Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Re: Nancy

Posted by: Naanra <Naanra@...>

Hi Pat,

Yes, I have read and reread Job.  Charles Swindoll has been having a long study on it, too.  I have also read and reread the story of Joseph.  We have felt over and over again that we relate.

(I'm calmer now, can you tell?)

I think we have both hit rock bottom, emotionally, spiritually, as well as physically and financially.

We have been through severe testing before, but never anything that has lasted this long, or seemed so hopeless.  And I have, in fact screamed (not cursed) at God, and had to beg His forgiveness.  But I have never felt the despair we are in like this.  it is overwhelming, encompassing, deadly.  At times we feel almost if we are singled out for His wrath.  Yet we see Him working and blessing us in other areas, just not in this area of our greatest need.  I can't decide if the most frightening thing is the lack of communication from Him, or the complete lack of a future.  We can make no plans, dream no dreams because we don't know if we will be here, or have to move far away.  I'm sorry, it just seems that the world fell in on both my husband and I today.

Nancy in OK

--Shortcuts:
WANNA READ THE ARCHIVES AND CATCH UP ON WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING??? GO TO:----> welovegod.org/mimerdesk/ Sign in or join up and then sign in.....
Under my groups, click on HomesteadHeaven. Then under latest email messages you can click on any message and read. Once on any message there is a link at the top of the message to go to threads by date.

--
Associate.com - THE Place to Associate! welovegod.org
Is Your E-mail Group Here? Visit welovegod.org/faq/your-list-here.shtml