Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Re: quite

Posted by: marmali <marmali@...>

We have been really busy the last few days so no time for computer. Dh and I spent one full day (Friday) in Roswell. My mom offered a new dress to me for dh's company's Christmas party. She bought it but decided it was too "young" for her, so I went to her house to retrieve the dress. We had Mexican food for lunch (so good after turkey) and did some shopping. The next day, we took the boys with us and went shopping in another town 75 miles away. We needed to get a bathtub and vanity tops for our master bath remodel. We had ordered a new washer and dryer in early November and learned they were sitting in the store. That day was spent mostly in Lowe's with a couple of other errands as well. The girls babysat Saturday evening until about 12:30 a.m. Just as they were coming home, dh was leaving to go help another linemen with an outage. He was back home at 4:45 Sunday morning. Once everyone was awake, we started decorating the tree and cleaning. Dh got our new washer and dryer installed and the old ones out of the house. They were a great set...lasted us many years and did laundry for 6-8 people throughout those years...but the washer had started leaking water down the front. Dh had repaired it more than once. We decided to go with a top-load washer again instead of the front-load like we had. The tub on the new washer is enormous and holds A LOT of clothes.

Yesterday, I had a dentist appointment. He replaced two mercury fillings with composite ones at my request. I now have no more mercury in my mouth 🙂 I was pretty wiped out from the multiple injections of Lidocaine into my jaw, so I laid on the couch yesterday afternoon. Girls went back to GED class, and dh had his usual Monday off. He finished building new doors for one of my pantries, and painted them. The old doors were too heavy and had bowed since being hung.

Today, the boys and I will be busy homeschooling. The girls are going to stay home and work online preparing for their GED math exam tomorrow. Makenzie isn't quite ready and may not pass, but she wants to attempt it anyway. Dh is back at work, but will be off again at noon Friday. We are under a high wind warning, gusts of 50-55 mph predicted, so he may end up working overtime if lines are affected by the wind. We have a chance for rain, snow, ice starting tomorrow evening I believe. This storm isn't predicted to last long, but will bring very cold temps to our area.

Have a great day!
Lisa NM

This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.

--Shortcuts:
WANNA READ THE ARCHIVES AND CATCH UP ON WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING??? GO TO:----> http://welovegod.org/mimerdesk/ Sign in or join up and then sign in..... Under my groups, click on HomesteadHeaven. Then under latest email messages you can click on any message and read. Once on any message there is a link at the top of the message to go to threads by date.

--
Associate.com - THE Place to Associate! http://welovegod.org Is Your E-mail Group Here? Visit http://associate.com/faq/your-list-here.shtml