Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Re: Rachel in Ohio

Posted by: racheladrienne <racheladrienne@...>

hi lisa... yup, God does miracles  🙂 .... - david and i both came from "heathen" households...:-( and daily pray for the salvation of most of our family members.....) i was born again 17 yrs ago, and david, almost 14 yrs ago....all of our children (Praise the LORD!) are believers... we are not nor ever have we been mennonite, although my son-in-law is ex amish, but we attend a small church, of mostly homeschooling families that is reformed in doctrine,  slightly charismatic in worship, and presbyterian in government....
http://www.free-reformed.net    the music on john's spindle page is a song by petra, called "take me in ", i think...
the words follow, i will try to include the midi as an attachment.... it's one of my son john's favorite songs... 🙂 only by His grace - rachel in ohio

Take Me In
Words and music by Dave Browning

Take me past the outer courts
Into the Holy place
Past the brazen altar
Lord I want to see Your face
Pass me by the crowds of people
The priests who sing Your praise
I hunger and thirst for Your righteousness
And it's only found one place

Take me in to the Holy of Holies
Take me in by the blood of the Lamb
Take me in to the Holy of Holies
Take the coal, cleanse my lips, here I am
Take the coal, cleanse my lips, here I am

.... ----- Original Message -----
From: <a title=martinfamily@zianet.com href="mailto:martinfamily@zianet.com">lisa
To: <a title=homesteadheaven@welovegod.org href="mailto:homesteadheaven@welovegod.org">homesteadheaven@welovegod.org
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2005 2:57 PM
Subject: [HomeSteadHeaven] Rachel in Ohio
Wow Rachel, the Bronx to Amish country is quite a change! Did you grow up in a Mennonite or similar family or did you pursue a different lifestyle as ad adult? BIG CONGRATULATIONS on your expected grandbaby....that is wonderful news! Did you get my email about the music on your web site? I wanted to know the name of the piece that plays on the spindle page. Thanks! Lisa in NM

--Shortcuts:    WANNA READ THE ARCHIVES AND CATCH UP ON WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING??? GO TO:----> welovegod.org/mimerdesk/  Sign in or join up and then sign in.....  Under my groups, click on HomesteadHeaven.  Then under latest email messages you can click on any message and read.  Once on any message there is a link at the top of the message to go to threads by date.    --   Associate.com - THE Place to Associate!                   welovegod.org  Is Your E-mail Group Here? Visit welovegod.org/faq/your-list-here.shtml  

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.10.24/101 - Release Date: 9/13/2005

--Shortcuts:    WANNA READ THE ARCHIVES AND CATCH UP ON WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING??? GO TO:--> welovegod.org/mimerdesk/  Sign in or join up and then sign in.....  Under my groups, click on HomesteadHeaven.  Then under latest email messages you can click on any message and read.  Once on any message there is a link at the top of the message to go to threads by date.    --   Associate.com - THE Place to Associate!                   welovegod.org  Is Your E-mail Group Here? Visit welovegod.org/faq/your-list-here.shtml