Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Re: seeds

Posted by: marciblu <marciblu@...>

I am not sure on this question Heather.  I usually let mine dry out on the vine and then collect the seeds.    You could dry them and then do a sprouting test. 

Only by His merciful grace,
Mike & Marci
He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose.  Jim Elliot

Amazing Graze General Store - Bosch, Berkey Water Filters, DLX, Nutrimill, Champion Juicers and lots more!!!
----- Original Message -----

This is a funny question on my part.  I picked my green beans when they were huge and fat so the inside seed is to big to eat.  Blech!   So I split them and took them out.  Now, can I dry them (and how) to plant next year?  How do I know they are mature enough?
Heather Mc

--Shortcuts:   WANNA READ THE ARCHIVES AND CATCH UP ON WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING??? GO TO:----> welovegod.org/mimerdesk/  Sign in or join up and then sign in..... Under my groups, click on HomesteadHeaven.  Then under latest email messages you can click on any message and read.  Once on any message there is a link at the top of the message to go to threads by date.  --  Associate.com - THE Place to Associate!                   welovegod.org Is Your E-mail Group Here? Visit welovegod.org/faq/your-list-here.shtml