Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Re: Sorry

Posted by: empalo <empalo@...>

Dear Deanna,
Ask away, that was not what I meant.  What I meant was that when you ask, there are so many deeper elements that no one could ever advise you correctly.  It seems your family dynamics are so complicated.  Your husband is away so much and your parents take advantage of that and that you cannot count on the help and support of your husband due to his business which is understandable.
Its just impossible to offer suggestions that would be helpful.  Too many extenuating circumstances that we could never fully get the grasp of.   When advice is given, there are always reasons why they would not work.  So you knowing all the facts should perhaps take it to the Lord first with your husband.

Pat
----- Original Message -----
From: <a title=dhaley@daktel.com href="mailto:dhaley@daktel.com">david haley
To: <a title=homesteadheaven@welovegod.org href="mailto:homesteadheaven@welovegod.org">homesteadheaven@welovegod.org
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2006 11:17 AM
Subject: [HomeSteadHeaven] Sorry
I'm sorry for having asked for advice too many times.  I will try to refrain from doing so in the future.

Deanna

--Shortcuts:    WANNA READ THE ARCHIVES AND CATCH UP ON WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING??? GO TO:----> http://welovegod.org/mimerdesk/  Sign in or join up and then sign in.....  Under my groups, click on HomesteadHeaven.  Then under latest email messages you can click on any message and read.  Once on any message there is a link at the top of the message to go to threads by date.    --   Associate.com - THE Place to Associate!                   welovegod.org  Is Your E-mail Group Here? Visit welovegod.org/faq/your-list-here.shtml  

--Shortcuts:    WANNA READ THE ARCHIVES AND CATCH UP ON WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING??? GO TO:----> welovegod.org/mimerdesk/  Sign in or join up and then sign in.....  Under my groups, click on HomesteadHeaven.  Then under latest email messages you can click on any message and read.  Once on any message there is a link at the top of the message to go to threads by date.    --   Associate.com - THE Place to Associate!                   welovegod.org  Is Your E-mail Group Here? Visit welovegod.org/faq/your-list-here.shtml