Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Re: storms

Posted by: smarties <smarties@...>

We have been hearing about it on the radio today.  Sounds terrible.  I didn't know that this was the season for tornadoes, or as you get further south is there no season to speak of.
I have a friend who is thinking of working during carrot harvest in Florida for three months starting in early Jan.  All I could think of was that's hurricane season.
It may be colder up here, but at least you can prepare and dress for that, and it won't kill you. 
Jacqui

----- Original Message -----
From: <a title=saninocencio@crossville.com href="mailto:saninocencio@crossville.com">Johanna SanInocencio
To: <a title=homesteadheaven@weloveGod.org href="mailto:homesteadheaven@weloveGod.org">homesteadheaven@weloveGod.org
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 1:53 PM
Subject: [HomeSteadHeaven] storms
Evidently there were a few tornadoes that touched down in our county (Cumberland) in Tennessee. Several people I know lost their homes but got out with their lives. Please keep in prayer Jane, Ryan and Cassie: Rick, Donna Samantha and Amanda Walker; and Francis, Don and Patrick Adkins. They all lost their homes and some lost their farm animals. Jane said it sounded like a freight train as it ripped through her house. Too scary.
Johanna
Life, the ultimate learning experience!