Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Re: went to Jan's today

Posted by: cyberkat <cyberkat@...>

We look for a better land, don’t we!  I know you will be a wonderful blessing to Jan in the next few weeks.  I pray for many blessed moments.  I know this will be hard for you too, so will keep you and your family in prayer as well.

From: <a title=marmali@windstream.net href="mailto:marmali@windstream.net">mountainmama
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 9:31 PM
To: <a title=homesteadheaven@welovegod.org href="mailto:homesteadheaven@welovegod.org">homesteadheaven@welovegod.org
Subject: [HomeSteadHeaven] went to Jan's today

I spent the afternoon at Jan's today. We had a good visit. She only got up twice to use the bathroom and spent the rest of the day snuggled in a robe and blankets on an oversized chair and ottoman. I read to her some, watched tv with her, helped her down the hall as she has already fallen a few times in the past few weeks, gave her meds, got her drinks and food, and sat by her while she napped.

Jan's sister called me last night and asked me to organize people to stay with her each day. The sister did everything (helping Jan every time she tried to walk, cleaning house, laundry, meals, etc.) all day every day for several days and finally had a collapse or break-down or whatever. She can do one day a week, but wants me to contact friends, family, and churches that know Jan and get the other days covered. I plan to go each Monday...not sure if I will do all day or just afternoon.

I am not sure I understood correctly, but I think Jan's sister said we will need people to help for 4-5 weeks if the Lord doesn't heal her. It's hard for me to think about her possibly being in Heaven before Thanksgiving when I have been thinking she was cancer free and getting stronger. We are all in the position of not wanting to confess anything other than healing, but having to face her weakening and suffering physical body. Of big concern to me today was a bad sounding cough. Last summer, she developed a cough which turned out to be an early symptom of cancer in her lungs. The spots in her lungs were supposed to be gone, but after hearing her today, I don't know what's happening.

Please pray for Jan and for her husband Stan. He is self-employed as a plumber and was having issues today with a $10,000 heating and cooling system he installed. He threw up his hands at one point, and said he did NOT need this problem now on top of everything else. Stan has prayed for many people and seen some of them healed right in front of him, so I think it's hard on him that Jan has fought cancer for nine years. He told a mutual friend that nine years is enough. Things are very tight financially for them so being able to get his work done is critical.

Thanks for praying!
Lisa NM

--Shortcuts:
WANNA READ THE ARCHIVES AND CATCH UP ON WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING??? GO TO:----> http://welovegod.org/mimerdesk/ Sign in or join up and then sign in..... Under my groups, click on HomesteadHeaven. Then under latest email messages you can click on any message and read. Once on any message there is a link at the top of the message to go to threads by date.

--
Associate.com - THE Place to Associate! http://welovegod.org Is Your E-mail Group Here? Visit http://associate.com/faq/your-list-here.shtml