Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

THE ROAD TO SUCCESS

Posted by: bigguyhereagain <bigguyhereagain@...>

*** The Road To Success ***   

THE ROAD TO SUCCESS IS NOT STRAIGHT

THERE IS A CURVE CALLED FAILURE
A LOOP CALLED CONFUSION
SPEED BUMPS CALLED FRIENDS
RED LIGHTS CALLED ENEMIES
CAUTION LIGHTS CALLED FAMILY

YOU WILL HAVE FLATS CALLED JOBS BUT
IF YOU HAVE A SPARE CALLED DETERMINATION
AN ENGINE CALLED PERSEVERANCE
INSURANCE CALLED FAITH...AND
A DRIVER CALLED JESUS

*** i'm Praying For You ***   

When somebody says, "I'm praying for you," do you respnd with a polite "Thank you," then promptly forget it? Don't! There is no greater _expression of love than that. You may be reading this, unaware of the fact that you wouldn't be around to read it, had not somebody prayed for you! Jesus told Peter, "Satan hath desired to have you...but I have prayed for thee that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren" ( Lk 22:31-32 ). Did God answer that prayer? Absolutely! In spite of his shameful denial of Christ, Peter ended up leading one of the greatest spiritual awakenings in history, and 2 Bible books are named after him. There's no distance in prayer! Through prayer you can project yourself into my situation at any time claiming the promise, "Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be your" ( Mk 11:24 NIV ). When the Philistines were about to annihilate Israel, Samuel said, "I will intercede with the Lord for you." As a result, "The Lord thundered...against the Philistines" ( 1Sa 7:10 NIV ). Maybe that's where the old timers got their _expression "praying' up a storm!" God comes by invitation. Your prayers are His entry point into the situation. Anyone you ask in the name of Jesus, the Holy Spirit is authorized to go to work accomplishing things on your behalf that cannot be accomplished any other way. Remember that, next time someone says, "I'm praying for you."

Have a Blessed Day
Dave and Barbara

Necessary Legal Information

I do not mail idea-central  unsolicited. If you are receiving this newsletter from me it's because you have subscribed to this mailing list. If you receive this newsletter and are not a subscriber then someone, other than me, has forwarded it to you.