Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

This week

Posted by: kristenmomof3 <kristenmomof3@...>

v:* {behavior:url (#default#vml);}

v:* {
BEHAVIOR: url (#default#vml)
}

FLAVOR00-NONE-0000-0000-000000000000
;

I am fasting this week Today (Monday) through Saturday. I am fasting and in prayer for the souls of the people in America and for a good Christian revival in America. If anyone wishes to join me in prayer and even fasting if you wish please do. You don't have to fast all week if you don't want to, even just a day.

God bless

Kristen

Mom to Summer, Wayne and Christian

Eze 22:30-31 And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none. 31 Therefore have I poured out mine indignation upon them; I have consumed them with the fire of my wrath: their own way have I recompensed upon their heads, saith the Lord GOD. 

--Shortcuts:
WANNA READ THE ARCHIVES AND CATCH UP ON WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING??? GO TO:----> welovegod.org/mimerdesk/ Sign in or join up and then sign in.....
Under my groups, click on HomesteadHeaven. Then under latest email messages you can click on any message and read. Once on any message there is a link at the top of the message to go to threads by date.

--
Associate.com - THE Place to Associate! associate.com
Is Your E-mail Group Here? Visit welovegod.org/faq/your-list-here.shtml