Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Update on Gallbladder

Posted by: QuiverFullFamily <QuiverFullFamily@...>

Hi there,
I wanted to, first, thank you all for your prayers. The fever broke late last night. Although my temp. is still not at a "normal" level for me. I'm still having a little pain but not nearly as bad. Thank you also for all the great suggestions. For the next couple of days, I'll be going on a clear liquid "diet", although not totally. I've been doing that since last night & I feel like I'm starving, LOL. I'm going to add fruit & possibly veggies, later today. I really haven't been eating much meat lately, as I become some what of a vegetarian during periods of time while pregnant. Does any one know if there's a way to tell if the gallbladder is diseased? A couple of you mentioned that it could be stones but it could also be diseased ...... how can I tell? Is there a test? I'd really like to keep my gallbladder & just about every other part of my body .... so I'm doing everything I can.
Thanx again & God bless,
Loretta

==
Patricks Rib/Helpmate, happy stay & play at home mommy of 5 bright arrows & vessel for Gods' newest creation (Riz #6)