Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Wipe Your Tears

Posted by: bigguyhereagain <bigguyhereagain@...>

<>< Wipe Your Tears ><>

When sorrow comes upon you and you feel you can't go on, Remember there's a Savior up yonder, waiting for us to come on home. He hath prepared the way, through the cross upon Calvary's hill. He'll wipe away all teardrops, when we heed His blessed will.

He wipes away all teardrops from His children's eyes, with His love. He is readying our mansions, where we'll live when we're lifted above. When we sin and ask Him to forgive, then we're like new again. He wipes away every teardrop from each woman, child, or man.

Can't you feel His love beating inside your heart, most every day? I can feel His love rushing into my heart, as I, softly, to Him Pray. Someday, He'll carry us under His wing, to the wondrous shore, over there, And upon our heads, as He takes us home, maybe a halo we'll wear.

We'll see all loved ones who have journeyed on before us, up there. And, I can think about the love of my Savior and pray in awesome prayer To a Savior who's waiting for that day when, in glory, there we'll be, above; In mansions built not with hands, but with the Holiness of His love.

He'll wipe away all teardrops from our eyes; no more pain or sorrow Will ever be again, as He brings us into Heavens' sweet tomorrow. Help us to be worthy, Oh, Lord. Help all to accept Thine own Son, That Satan's work will vanish, as you take us up to the great beyond.

<>< + <>< + <>< + <>< + <>< + <>< + <>< + <>< +<>< + <>< + <>< + <>< + <><

<>< Again Lord. ><>

I have looked away from You Lord
again
Lord let me look upon You
again
I have walked away from You
again
Lord let me walk with You
again
I have not read Your Word
again
Lord give me a hunger for Your Word
again
I have lost my faith in You again
again
Lord give me faith to trust You
again
I have disappointed You Lord
again
Lord strengthen me so I will not disappoint You
again
Free me Lord from this circle, grant me the victory found within You, in the power of Jesus Christ's blood.
for always..
Amen

<>< + <>< + <>< + <>< + <>< + <>< + <>< + <>< +<>< + <>< + <>< + <>< + <><

<>< Life ><>

Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is bliss, taste it.
Life is a dream, realise it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is costly, care for it.
Life is wealth, keep it.
Life is love, enjoy it.
Life is mystery, know it.
Life is a promise, fulfil it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.
Mother Teresa

Have a Blessed Day
Dave and Barbara

Necessary Legal Information

I do not mail idea-central  unsolicited. If you are receiving this newsletter from me it's because you have subscribed to this mailing list. If you receive this newsletter and are not a subscriber then someone, other than me, has forwarded it to you.