Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

A NEW MAILING FROM JACK AT SERMON SEEDS

Posted by: jpeters <jpeters@...>

Hello Friends,

Thank you for being a part of the Sermon Seeds Mailing List. Lord willing, your Sermon Seeds outlines will be mailed to you this week.

Some of you remember when I used to send full text sermon notes from time to time.  I have decided to start sending the notes for a full text sermon once a week on Wednesday or Thursday. These notes will be on a separate mailing list.  The new list is called "Mount Union Echoes", named after the Mount Union Bible Church, RR2, Kittanning, PA, where I am the Pastor.

Each edition of Mount Union Echoes will include complete sermon notes of one sermon and some church news for those who attend Mt. Union or live in the area of the church. Mostly the notes will be an expansion of a brief outline you received in Sermon Seeds.

To subscribe to this new mailing list send a blank email to:
If you have already told me that you want to be part of this list, you are already subscribed.
If you do not wish to be on the new list, do nothing and you will not be placed on the list.

I pray that this new service will be a hope and encouragement to you. 

You will continue to receive the regular sermon seeds unless you decide to unsubscribe.

Thank you for the privilege of serving you.

Yours for the Master,

Jack Peters

Pastor Jack Peters
Ezra 7:10
AOL INSTANT MESSENGING SCREEN NAME - JackPeters47
MSN MESSENGER SCREEN NAME - johnwpeters@hotmail.com
Looking for preaching and teaching ideas?
Try Sermon Seeds!
http://www.sermonseeds.org