Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Cabin in the Blue Ridge Mountains, math web sites, and more

Posted by: virginiaknowles <virginiaknowles@...>

Dear friends,

I have a few new links for you!  

But first, I know how many of you have enjoyed renting my friend's New Smyrna Beach condo that I have let you know about in the past, but now here's an opportunity for those who love the mountains. It just doesn't get any better than this!  F

or anyone who's interested in a vacation to the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, my daughter Julia and her husband Alex are now taking reservations for the Corbett family cabin in Boone. The cabin has six bedrooms and plenty of sleeping place, so it's even suitable for family reunions and church retreats.  Besides Grandfather Mountain, hiking, golfing, and skiing, it is also really close to the headquarters of Samaritan's Purse, the folks who send out the Operation Christmas Child boxes every year. Check out their page at 

https://www.facebook.com/CabinatHigherGround and feel free to message them for details! And while you're visiting the page, please hit the "like" button if you like what you see.

Cabin Accommodations: 6 bedroom, 4 bathroom

Amenities: Wood burning fire place, washing machine, clothes dryer, linens

Beds: 4 queen, 2 twin, 1 bunk bed, 1 cot, plus extra mattresses

Entertainment: 2 TV, 2 DVD, 1 VCR

Kitchen: Fully-equipped kitchen including dishes, pots, pans, utensils, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee pot, and toaster

Outdoor Features: Front & back porch, Gas BBQ Grill, Fire pit

Photo
Here are the other links to my newest blog posts:

Don't forget to add your links to my Equip & Encourage Blog Carnival!

Here are several educational links that my just-finished-3rd-grader brought home from school last month.  I haven't had the chance to fully explore the sites yet to know which ones I like best, but here they are...

For those who missed the last Hope Chest, here are some the links from that issue:

Homemaking

Education and Parenting

Encouragement and Ministry

Grace to you,

Virginia Knowles

--

To subscribe, send ANY message to: hopechest-subscribe@welovegod.org
To unsubscribe, send ANY message to: hopechest-unsubscribe@welovegod.org
Visit my web site at http://www.VirginiaKnowles.com