Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Format Test

Posted by: jhbreneman <jhbreneman@...>

Ladies, this was already sent to you yesterday, but please bear me until a few kinks are worked out in switching to this new way of distributing "Heart to Heart."  Hopefully the format will not be lost in this e-mailing.  It is so much easier to read when the format is not lost.  If this works, I will also send the July 14th newsletter again, so that will also be formatted as sent - a much more presentable way for you to receive it.  

If your last name begins with a "C," would you please let me know when you received it and if the format is of different fonts, with some writing in bold print?  Or copy, paste and send it back to me.  Thanks so much for your patience! ~ Lois

THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT THE NEW WAY OF SENDING  H2H NEWSLETTERS

First let me say a great big, "THANK YOU!" for the 99 replies to last Friday's "Just Testing" e-mail!  That's a response of almost 25%!   I really enjoyed hearing from such a great number of you and appreciated the many encouraging comments, as well!  This new way of distributing the Heart to Heart Newsletter by using a Christian server may be a little confusing at first (more so at this end, I'm sure), but it is a very good method.   Maybe this brief message will help explain things a bit.

REPLIES TO HEART TO HEART:

When you want to reply to any newsletter or a similar message from me, simply click on "reply."  That way your e-mail will go directly to me at my home e-mail address --jhbreneman@juno.com  

Please do not send any e-mail to heart2heart@welovegod.org.  

[heart2heart@welovegod.org  includes all of the ladies on the H2H e-mailing list.] 

If you do send a message to that address, the server then automatically sends that e-mail to me, asking if I want to accept or reject it, before it is sent to everyone else.  I'm sure that isn't your intention, so please simply reply to jhbreneman@juno.com.  Thanks!

TOP HEADING ON ALL NEWSLETTERS

The following will be the top heading on all newsletters.   On occasion a newsletter will be sent by my Assistant "Heart to Heart" Moderator, Barb Campbell, in which case blc914@aol.com will be shown in place of my own e-mail address. 

In either case, "[heart2heart]" will be in the subject line, so you will know it is the Heart to Heart Newsletter.  Please look for Barb's e-mail address in next week's newsletter.

Headings will read:      

Fromjhbreneman@juno.com  OR  blc914@aol.com

To: heart2heart@welovegod.org   (This is all the addresses on the H2H e-mailing list)

YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS IS COMPLETELY SAFE WITH THIS CHRISTIAN SERVER:

I was reassured by this Christian server that no Heart to Heart e-mail address in any way will be sold, given away or used for spam purposes.    Also two friends of mine who have already used this server have found nothing but the utmost respect for the privacy of all those involved.

ANSWER TO PRAYER

Thanks and God bless each one of you ladies as the "Heart to Heart" ministry continues to go out around the world as encouragement.  The Lord has graciously answered my prayer, making it possible to continue sending H2H using this new Christian server.  Thanks to all of you who prayed for "Heart to Heart's growing pains.  They have already been eased considerably!

Today's newsletter will go out in a few minutes.  I just wanted to be sure each of you sees this message.

Love from your "Heart to Heart" friend,                                                                                             Lois