Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Issue No.016 April 20, 2006 Keep the track ; The Sockets of Brass

Perspective: -<SPAN style="mso-spacerun:
yes">                          
Keep the track.

Consistently moving forward is essential for success.<SPAN
style="mso-spacerun: yes">  But that continuous march should be in the right track as well.   Simply running is not enough; run lawfully.

<div class=MsoNormal style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium
none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-padding-alt: 1.0pt 4.0pt 1.0pt 4.0pt">Notice the word of the Lord to Joshua, “be careful to do according to all the law
<SPAN style="mso-spacerun:
yes"> Which Moses my servant commanded you…..do not turn from it to the right or to the left
”. Jos.1:7, 8. 

<div class=MsoNormal style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-padding-alt: 1.0pt 4.0pt 1.0pt
4.0pt">God has designed a definite, perfect path/track for a Christian. Rom.12:2.

Treading through that path alone, a Christian will find fulfillment and success in his life.
When
we commit ourselves to take that pathway seriously and sincerely- even paying
the cost- God will be pleased in our steps and He will send the added blessings all through the way.

<div
class=MsoNormal style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-padding-alt: 1.0pt 4.0pt 1.0pt 4.0pt">That demands constant assessment of our life, performance, and walk in the light of the

word of the LORD.   We need to carefully seek the Lord to make sure that we move

<div
class=MsoNormal style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-padding-alt: 1.0pt 4.0pt 1.0pt 4.0pt">in the right path.

<div class=MsoNormal style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; BORDER-LEFT: medium
none; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-padding-alt: 1.0pt 4.0pt 1.0pt 4.0pt">Pray like the Psalmist, “Make me know thy ways, O Lord; Teach me Thy paths”. Ps.25:4.

“Teach me thy way O Lord; I will walk in thy truth; Unite my heart fear thy name”.

<div class=MsoNormal style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT:
0in; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-padding-alt: 1.0pt 4.0pt 1.0pt 4.0pt"> Ps.86:11. “Do not let me wander from thy commandments”. Ps.119:10

<div class=MsoNormal style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT:
0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-padding-alt: 1.0pt 4.0pt 1.0pt 4.0pt">Do we have the commitment to know the word and walk in His ways alone?

As Psalmist referred, need fear of God in our heart! 

<div class=MsoNormal style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; MARGIN: 0in 0in
0pt; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-padding-alt: 1.0pt 4.0pt 1.0pt 4.0pt"> 

Sad, many seldom take note of their track. They simply think, ‘it’s OK!’!

<div class=MsoNormal style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-TOP:
0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-padding-alt: 1.0pt 4.0pt 1.0pt 4.0pt">  But remember, the consequences of a careless life will be far reaching.