Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Need your prayers

Posted by: MCTBearDorton <MCTBearDorton@...>

I wrote before about my Mom being so mixed up. Today I called the doctors office and asked about Aricept. They returned my call  and are trying the aricept. I went and picked it up but it said to take at night so I will go back later today and stay until time for her to take it. They also increased her Vitamin E to  take 1000    mg twice a day . She was mixed up pretty much and I got her talking about crocheting and quilting and she had some little blocks she had sewn together and had a bunch more cut out and she said when they were put together , they needed to be placed so colors were different and matched. Isn't that amazing that she remembers that and sometimes doesn't know who I am ? I guess everything is going according to schedule on the  house, I don't really know. But I think if we can get moved and she can stay with me  , I can keep her occupied with crocheting , quilting and she used to like puzzles but she doesn't see very well. I think she crochets more by feel  than actually seeing.   Just please keep us in your prayers and pray the medicine works .