Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Pilgrimage and Jubilee: My First Fifty-Ish Years in Poetry, Prose, and Pictures - CORRECTED LINK!

Posted by: virginiaknowles <virginiaknowles@...>

{Please delete the e-mail you just received about my Pilgrimage and Jubilee book. The link is wonky, and is attributing the document to someone else. Just use the link for my blog below. Thanks! ~~ Virginia}
Dear friends,

For many years, I had been plotting to compile a book of my poems, favorite essays, stories, and photos to chronicle my first 50 years of life. I knew I would call it Pilgrimage and Jubilee. My initial goal was to do it in time for my 50th birthday, but that was over a year ago. However, I did manage to pull it off in time to print up several copies as Christmas presents for my family. I finished it on Christmas Eve, so I was cutting it close!

Anyway, I thought you all might like to see it, too, so I have uploaded the PDF file to Scribd. You can scroll through it or download it as you like. It even has color pictures, which the printed version didn't. I created all of the art work and most of the photos.  

Let me know what you think!

Much love,
Virginia

--

To subscribe, send ANY message to: hopechest-subscribe@welovegod.org
To unsubscribe, send ANY message to: hopechest-unsubscribe@welovegod.org
Visit my web site at http://www.VirginiaKnowles.com