Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

RE: a fiction suspense and a biography on the go

Posted by: ruthanne.wheeler <ruthanne.wheeler@...>

Penny,

Both of those books sound very interesting!  I will have to add them to my list to check out.  Of course, I have a mile long list, and now that I work for Moody Bible Institute (and get a HUGE discount on Moody Publishing books), I have a ton of new books I still need to get through as well.  J

Ruth Anne

From: christianbooks@welovegod.org [mailto:christianbooks@welovegod.org] On Behalf Of P Plumbly
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2014 9:53 AM
To: christianbooks@welovegod.org
Subject: [ChristianBooks] a fiction suspense and a biography on the go

I have two different authors/books on the go right now.

Diann Mills is a new author to me.  I have just started her "Attracted by Fire" book. I am finding her writing style interesting, she has this one placed in present day, and focusing on the US Secret Service. What a hard job that must be. 

I also picked up a biography written by John Butterworth about Berti Dosti, an Albanian miltary officer who became a Christian listening to TransWorld Radio....I am finding it eye opening, reading about how he became a Christian while living in a country under the leadership of a dictator who bannished anything to do with religion or church. It is an encouragement to read about God's working in an extremely tough environment....

Penny

--
To unsubscribe, send ANY message to: christianbooks-unsubscribe@welovegod.org&lt; /a>

--
To unsubscribe, send ANY message to: christianbooks-unsubscribe@welovegod.org