Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Summer book orders: Learner's Journal, Common Sense Excellence, The Real Life Home School Mom

Posted by: virginiaknowles <virginiaknowles@...>

Dear Hope Chest friends,

It's that time again!  I am about to put in my summer printing order for all three of my books, the Learner's Journal lesson planner and resource log, Common Sense Excellence: Faith-Filled Home Education for Preschool to 5th Grade, and The Real Life Home School Mom: It's a Life in Revision.

Click on each title to find out more about the books.  The ordering information is at the end of this e-mail.  

If you want one to make an order, please e-mail me by  Wednesday, July 27 so I can get the correct number printed.   I hope to ship them by Wednesday, August 3.  If you need something before then, please let me know, because I have a small inventory left over from spring workshops.

If you are a single mom, a missionary, a pastor's wife, or in extenuating circumstances, please let me know and I will gladly give you a 20% discount.

Please remember also that some of my favorite books from Christian Book Distributors are listed on pages at http://www.StartWellHomeSchool.blogspot.com.  I get a 10% commission when you order from CBD through these affiliate pages:  

Blessings,
Virginia Knowles

P.S. I am hoping to send out the new issue of the Hope Chest this weekend!  Please pray for me as I finish it up!

Resource Title

Regular Price

3+ Copies Mix and Match

Common Sense Excellence

Faith-Filled Home Education for Preschool to 5th Grade 

$20

$19

The Real Life Home School Mom:

It's a Life in Revision 

$18

$17

The Learner's Journal

Lesson Planner & Resource Log

$11             

$10

This year, the Learner's Journal is available in red, yellow, blue, green, and hot pink.
You can also read reviews of the older versions of the books at these links (all books have been updated and/or expanded since the reviews were written):

•  The Real Life Home School Mom at Eclectic Homeschool Online 
  • The Learner's Journal at Eclectic Homeschool Online
  •  The Learner's Journal in The Old Schoolhouse Magazine 
  •  Common Sense Excellence in The Old Schoolhouse Magazine
  •  Common Sense Excellence at Homeschooling from the Heart

• Wholesale pricing is available for orders of 15 books or more!  
    Please feel free to Contact Me for more information!

SHIPPING:

USA:  10% of total, with a minimum of $3.50.

Foreign: E-mail me with the book titles for a quote of shipping prices.

TAX: If you live in Florida, please add 7% sales tax to the total price after shipping. 

HOW TO ORDER:

Please make a list of the resources you want and the quantity, and e-mail me for instructions: E-mail Virginia Knowles.   I take checks, money orders,  and PayPal.

--

To subscribe, send ANY message to: hopechest-subscribe@welovegod.org
    To unsubscribe, send ANY message to: hopechest-unsubscribe@welovegod.org
    Visit my web site at http://www.VirginiaKnowles.com